Zamioculcus Zamiifolia (ZZ)
ZZ are one of my personal favourite house plants as they can be put pretty much anywhere and will probably be fine! ZZ are super tolerant of low-light and do not have any specific humidity requirements; they also only need watering around once every 2 weeks in the peak of growing season and even less for the rest of the year. A neglectful plant parent's dream!
- Water: Once potting mix has fully dried out. Prefers to be bottom watered using a tray or saucer. ZZ do not need very much water as this will cause the stem to rot.
- Light: Bright-medium indirect light. Will tolerate low light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Non fussy about humidity. Keep temperatures above 10°C.
- Pets: Can cause an allergic reaction in animals and humans. Keep out of reach of fluffy friends and children!
- Feeding: Feed once a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food. Do not feed unless the plant is actively growing.
Pot size: 12cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.