These are pretty hardy! They get their name from their thick trunk like stems. As far as easy plants go - this one is a pretty safe bet.
- Water: Water when the top couple of inches of soil have dried out. Tolerant of irregular watering.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Temperature/Humidity: Non fussy. Tolerant of low temperatures and humidity.
- Pets: Can be toxic. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month in Spring & Summer using diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 17cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.