Tradescantia are known as a very easy-care variety. It's not one that is going to throw a tantrum if you forget about it for a little while! These mini pots are super dainty but still have the striking pink/purple and green contrast. Tradescantia are generally very fast growing and satisfying for beginner plant parents.
- Water: Once the top two inches of the potting mix have dried out. Irregular watering won't hurt every now and again.
- Light: Tolerant of low light but happiest in bright, indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Non fussy about humidity. Aim for temperatures of 15°C and above.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten. Can also be a skin/eye irritant. Keep out of reach of fluffy friends and children!
- Feeding: Feed once a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 6cm (mini)
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.