Syngonium Podophyllum 'Neon Robusta' Pink (Arrowhead Plant)
Can we just take a minute for the prettiest shade of pink I've ever seen in a plant? 😍 They get their nickname from their arrow-shaped leaves and are real beauties to watch unfurl.
- Water: Keep soil slightly damp but not wet! Needs a pot with drainage holes (I would keep in the nursery pot!) so she's not sitting in wet soil.
- Light: If you want her to keep being as pink as can be she will want bright-medium indirect light. The leaves are papery thin and will burn easily so keep out of direct sunlight!
- Temperature/Humidity: Loves a warm, humid environment. A great plant for kitchens or bathrooms.
- Pets: Irritant if eaten. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Feeding: Feed once every 3-4 weeks in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.