Scindapsus Pictus (Satin Pothos) - Moss Pole
From my experience, pothos varieties are literally the easiest plants in the world to care for! The leaves on this one are bigger as it has been trained to climb a moss pole. It tolerates most light conditions, doesn't need too much feeding or watering and is un-fussy about temperatures and humidity. If you don't own one of these already, what are you waiting for? These babies are nicknamed 'satin pothos' due to their silky smooth leaves.
Shop the look:
- Water: When the top two inches of soil are dry.
- Light: Will tolerate low light, bright light - whatever you have on offer! Growth will be faster in bright-medium indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a bit of moisture - bathrooms (if they have a window) are a great place to keep them. Likes a misting every now and again!
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 15cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.