Sansevieria trifasciata 'Futura Superba' (Snake Plant)
Sansevieras have become a bit of a 'gotta catch 'em all' in my personal collection, because their leaf patterns are striking, they tolerate low light and love to be neglected. What more could you want? Avoid overwatering, these babies really don't need much! It is normal to see some small spots of 'scarring' on the leaves of a sansevieria. Don't worry, these won't hurt the plant!
- Water: Once potting mix has fully dried out. Needs a free draining mix as they hate to sit in damp soil.
- Light: Will tolerate low light but will grow best in medium indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Keep temperatures above 10°C. Non-fussy about humidity.
- Pets: Mildly toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of fluffy friends and children!
- Feeding: Feed once a month maximum during peak growing season. Dilute your plant food to 1/4 strength.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.