Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma (Monstera Minima/Mini Monstera)
One of my favourites in my personal collection - these babies can grow big and wild if left to do so or climb up a moss pole or trellis. They are fast growing and easy to keep happy with a bit of warmth and humidity.
- Water: Once the top two inches of the potting mix have dried out. Leaves will yellow if overwatered.
- Light: Grows happiest in medium-bright indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes warmth and humidity. Give leaves a light misting on a regular basis.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends & children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during Spring & Summer using diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.