Philodendron Hasatum 'Silver Queen'
Pictures don't do justice to the mystical silvery quality these leaves have! Philodendrons are easy to care for and fast growing. This one comes climbing up a moss pole to help the leaves grow large!
- Water: When the top inch of potting mix is dry. Philodendrons prefer a chunky, airy mix so that they are not sitting in damp soil.
- Light: Will tolerate a lower light space but grows best in bright-medium indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Keep temperatures over 18°C. Humidity of 65% or more preferred.
- Pets: Can be toxic if eaten. Keep away from children and furry friends!
- Feeding: Feed twice a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 17cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.