Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant)
I am a self-confessed monstera addict - they are surprisingly easy and SO satisfying to watch as the new leaves unfurl. Their leaves get more of their distinctive holes as the plant gets more mature.
- Water: When the top two inches of soil feel dry. Likes a chunky, airy soil mix that allows the water to drain so it is not sat in wet soil.
- Light: Grows best in bright-medium indirect light. Keep away from direct sunlight as this could damage the leaves.
- Temperature/Humidity: As they are jungle plants, monstera like a warm, humid environment. They will tolerate lower humidity but happiest in a moist environment with temperatures above 18°C.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 17cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.