Monstera Adansonii (Monkey Mask/Mini Swiss Cheese Plant)
One of my favourites in my personal collection - these babies can grow big and wild if left to do so or climb up a moss pole or trellis. They are fast growing and easy to keep happy with a bit of warmth and humidity.
- Water: Once the top two inches of the potting mix have dried out. Only likes a light watering so be careful not to overwater.
- Light: Will tolerate light shade but faster growing in medium or bright indirect light. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes warmth and humidity. Give leaves a light misting on a regular basis.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends & children.
- Feeding: Monstera adansonii are hungry plants! I feed mine year-round as long as it is actively growing. Dilute liquid plant food to 1/2 strength and feed once or twice a month.
Pot size: 17cm (large), 12cm (medium)
Height: 45cm (large), 25cm (medium)
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.