Large Form Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plants)
These beauties are known for their trademark holey leaves and the 'large form' variety has more than most! If you want a truly jungly variety - these are your guy!
- Water: When the top two inches of soil feel dry. Likes a chunky, airy soil mix that allows the water to drain so it is not sat in wet soil.
- Light: Grows best in bright-medium indirect light. Keep away from direct sunlight as this could damage the leaves.
- Temperature/Humidity: As they are jungle plants, monstera like a warm, humid environment. They will tolerate lower humidity but happiest in a moist environment with temperatures above 18°C.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 32cm
Height: approx 130cm
(Variant A: 4 leaves, Variant B: 3 leaves, Variant C: 4 leaves)
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.
Due to the size of the leaves they may have some minor leaf damage such as small rips or fraying. This does not affect the health of the plant.