Hypoestes 'Confetti' (Polka dot plant)
They say good things come in small packages, and that definitely applies to these dainty little babies! They have lots of different nicknames - polka dot plant, freckle face plant and measles plant due to the patterning across the leaves. They stay relatively compact but add a lovely pop of colour for a small space.
- Water: Keep soil lightly moist but not wet.
- Light: Bright, indirect light is needed to keep the vibrant pink.
- Temperature/Humidity: Non fussy about humidity. Ideally temperatures of 18°C and above. Appreciates a light misting once a week or so.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends & children.
- Feeding: Feed every 3-4 weeks in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 6cm (mini)
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.