Hoya Memoria Gracilis
One for you trailing plant fans, and it's a super easy one! Most Hoya behave very similarly to succulents in that they will tolerate a good amount of neglect without throwing a tantrum. This one can produce beautiful pinky red flowers in the spring and summer months which are worth looking out for!
- Water: Allow soil to fully dry out between waterings then give it a good soak. Tolerant of infrequent watering.
- Light: Bright-medium indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Average house temperatures are fine. Give it a little mist every now and again!
- Pets: Sap can be an irritant. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.