Epiphyllum Anguliger (Fishbone Cactus)
I love an unusual plant and the wiggly leaves on this beauty really stand out for me!
- Water: Cacti types need very minimal watering. Allow the soil to completely dry out between waterings.
- Light: Lots of bright light will keep it happy but avoid direct sunlight.
- Temperature/Humidity: Keep temperatures over 15°C.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Feeding: Feed once a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.