Ctenanthe Lubbersiana (Golden Mosaic Never Never Plant)
I adore the unique combination of a tall, bamboo like stem with a rounded variegated leaf. They are known as 'golden mosaic' due to their irregular yellow patterning. They have very similar care needs to the calathea 'prayer plant' family, and can be seen opening and closing their leaves from day to night.
Shop the look:
- Water: Allow the top inch to dry out between waterings. The rest of the soil should be kept damp but not wet!
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight. Dust the leaves regularly with a damp cloth to ensure the sunlight can be absorbed.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Mist regularly.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 17cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.