Crassula Marneriana/Hottentot (Jade Necklace)
I am fascinated by the way that this plant genuinely looks like beads on a necklace - it is crazy what nature can do! Crassula can also produce white flowers if happy with their conditions.
- Water: Need minimal watering as it is a succulent. Allow the soil to completely dry out.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Native to Africa so enjoys warm conditions.
- Pets: Can be harmful. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Feeding: Feed once every month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.