Dracaena Fragrans 'Golden Coast' (Dragon Tree)
These tropical beauties add a bit of life with their green and yellow leaves. Dracaena are one of the most low-maintenance plant families out there - as long as you don't overwater and keep it warm it will probably be happy!
- Water: Water when the top couple of inches of soil have dried out. Tolerant of irregular watering.
- Light: Not too fussy! Happy in light shade, medium light or bright indirect light. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes things warm and moist which is why they are a great plant for bathrooms! If not in a bathroom or high-humidity environment, it will appreciate a regular mist.
- Pets: Can be toxic. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Feeding: Feed once a month in Spring & Summer using diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 11cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.