Alocasia Wentii (Elephant Ear)
Nicknamed 'Elephant Ear' due to their huuuuge leaves, Alocasia Wentii also have dark purpley coloured leaves. Whilst alocasia can be fussy, given some humidity and warmth they can thrive and be really rewarding to watch grow.
- Water: Water little and often to keep soil slightly damp but not wet.
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight to keep those big leaves healthy! Keep away from direct sunlight as this can scorch the plant.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Mist regularly.
- Pets: Sap can be an irritant. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 21cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.