Calathea 'White Fusion'
Calathea are a very popular houseplant due to their stunning leaf patterns and array of colours! They are fascinating to observe as their leaves open and close from day to night and you can sometimes see this in real time if you look carefully enough! Whilst calathea can be fussy, given the right conditions they can thrive and be really rewarding to watch grow.
- Water: Allow the top inch to dry out between waterings. The rest of the soil should be kept damp but not wet!
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight. Dust the leaves regularly with a damp cloth to ensure the sunlight can be absorbed.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Bathrooms are ideal!
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 14cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.