Caladium 'Summer Breeze'
The name 'summer breeze' makes me feel warm and relaxed and it suits the whole vibe of these tropical beauties! Caladium are extremely unique and known for their almost-transluscent, paper-thin leaves. They can be fragile so go easy- you truly won't find more of a statement leaf than these!
- Water: Keep soil slightly damp during summer months but not wet. Don't allow the caladium to completely dry out.
- Light: Grows best in bright-medium indirect light. Fine in light shade.
- Temperature/Humidity: Caladium thrive in a warm, humid environment. They will tolerate lower humidity but happiest in a moist environment with temperatures above 18°C.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 24cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.