Caladium 'Miss Muffet'
I've no idea where the name comes from but it's definitely very cute!! Caladium are extremely unique and known for their almost-transluscent, paper-thin leaves. They can be fragile so go easy- you truly won't find more of a statement leaf than these!
- Water: When the top two inches of soil feel dry. Do not allow to sit in wet soil as this can lead to root rot.
- Light: Grows best in bright-medium indirect light. Fine in light shade.
- Temperature/Humidity: Caladium thrive in a warm, humid environment. They will tolerate lower humidity but happiest in a moist environment with temperatures above 18°C.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 24cm/12cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.