*Bruised Peach* Zamioculcas Zamiifolia (ZZ)
Please note this is part of the 'Bruised Peaches' collection - perfectly imperfect plant babies with cosmetic damages. Imperfections are as listed:
- There are no specific damages or imperfections on this plant, it's just not as big as its brothers and sisters :)
- Water: Once potting mix has fully dried out. Prefers to be bottom watered using a tray or saucer. ZZ do not need very much water as this will cause the stem to rot.
- Light: Bright-medium indirect light. Will tolerate low light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Non fussy about humidity. Keep temperatures above 10°C.
- Pets: Can cause an allergic reaction in animals and humans. Keep out of reach of fluffy friends and children!
- Feeding: Feed once a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food. Do not feed unless the plant is actively growing.
Pot size: 12cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.