*Bruised Peach* Ctenanthe Burle Marxii 'Amagris'
Please note this is part of the 'Bruised Peaches' collection - perfectly imperfect plant babies with cosmetic damages. Imperfections are as listed:
- This plant has some visible leaf damages and imperfections as seen in second photo. It is actively growing and popping out new leaves!
- Water: Allow the top inch to dry out between waterings. The rest of the soil should be kept damp but not wet!
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight. Dust the leaves regularly with a damp cloth to ensure the sunlight can be absorbed.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Mist regularly.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 13cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.