Begonia Maculata (Polka Dot Begonia)
I love these polka dot pretties! Like most of the begonia family, polka dot begonia are fairly easy to care for and pretty tolerant.
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil slightly damp but not wet. Prefers to be slightly drier in the winter months.
- Light: Will tolerate light shade. Ideal in bright-medium indirect light.
- Temperature/Humidity: Keep temperatures over 15°C. Mid-high humidity preferred- do not mist as this can harm the leaves.
- Pets: Toxic to cats and dogs. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month in growing season (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 12cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.