Alocasia Zebrina (Elephant Ear)
These plants are nicknamed 'Elephant Ears' due to their large, interestingly shaped leaves. The zebra striped stems on these are striking, they are a real statement plant! Whilst alocasia can be fussy, given the right conditions they can thrive and be really rewarding to watch grow.
- Water: Keep soil slightly damp but not wet.
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight to keep those big leaves healthy! Keep away from direct sunlight as this can scorch the plant.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Mist regularly.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 19cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.