Alocasia Yucatan Princess
Yucatan Princess are pretty striking- I love the pink stems for a pop of colour but they still have an alocasia's trademark large veiny leaves. Give them some humidity and warmth and they can thrive and be really rewarding to watch grow.
- Water: Water little and often to keep soil slightly damp but not wet.
- Light: Likes bright, indirect sunlight to keep those big leaves healthy! Keep away from direct sunlight as this can scorch the plant.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes a warm, humid environment, ideally temperatures above 18°C and high humidity. Mist regularly.
- Pets: Sap can be an irritant. Keep out of reach of furry friends and children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month during growing season (Spring & Summer) using liquid plant food.
Pot size: 15cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.