Aglaonema 'Maria Christina'
In China, this family of plants are thought to bring good luck. The contrast of the green and the silver pattern is striking, and they are relatively low-maintenance to care for.
- Water: When the top two inches of the soil are dry.
- Light: Can tolerate light shade, but will grow a little happier in bright, indirect light. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Temperature/Humidity: Likes the air to be slightly humid and will like a light misting every now and again.
- Pets: Toxic if eaten. Keep out of reach of furry friends & children.
- Feeding: Feed once a month (Spring & Summer) using a diluted liquid plant food.
Pot size: 12cm
Please note: All plants are provided in a plastic nursery pot. Any outer decorative pots photographed are for illustration purposes. This plant is not for consumption.